Al-Khaleej Computers & Electronic Systems
• Strong skills in Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering
• Strong Knowledge in Business Process Management Notations
• Work with the development team to Module Oracle BPM applications.
• Performs feasibility analysis, scopes projects, and works with the project management team to prioritizes deliverables, and negotiate on product functionalities.
• Creates detailed Business Requirement Document (BRD) and translate it into functional specifications.
• Provides analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and data interpretation.
• Partners with development and analytic teams to provide reporting on software solutions.
• Participates in Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functionality Testing.
• Work closely with clients and the business to identify and analyses core business processes and workflows
• Documentation of process and work flows
• Development of clear and detailed process maps and business requirements
• Identifying issues and risks
BS IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
6-8 YEARS AS SYSTEM ANALYST
STRONG ANALYTICAL SKILLS
STRONG KNOWLEDGE OF UNIFIED MODELING LANGUAGE (UML)
GOOD KNOWLDGE OF SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE SDLC
BACGROUND IN MICROSOFT .NET DEVELOPMEN TECHNOLOGIES
KNOWLEDGE OF VISIO AND MOCROSOFT PROJECT
MCTS AND MCSD CERTIFIED