Al-Khaleej Computers & Electronic Systems
The Software Development Team Lead will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems.
• Provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship.
• Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
• Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
• Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
• Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications.
• Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans. Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
• Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
• Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
• Package and support deployment of releases.
• Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications. Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
The candidate must meet the following criteria:
•BS in Computers Science or Computer Engineering Master degree is a plus.
•OCP – DBA Certified – is a must, OCE is preferred.
•Twelve (12) years experience in IT environment with at least eight (8) years in Oracle Database Administration.
•Good knowledge about EXADATA Environment.
•Experience in logical & physical database design concepts, file structure and utilities.
•Experience in Planning strategies for Backup & Recovery.
•Experience in Clustering Databases, Distributed Systems, Data Networks, TCP/IP.
•Good experience in Linux, Unix and windows operating systems.
•Experience in System Analysis & Business Process
•Advanced understanding of Oracle 11g/12c.
•Management of multiple schemas through system development, production and development environments
•Experience in RAC environment, (installation, configuration and administration) .
•Experience with Oracle Data Guard & Replication.
•Experience with Oracle RMAN and OEM Monitoring .
•Experience with audit vault.
•Good knowledge about cloud computing.
•Experience of SHELL Scripting in Linux & Unix .
•Experience with management of other Database products like (MSSQL, SYBASE …) is a plus
•Experience of project management processes is a plus .
•Experience of managing oracle database using 12c cloud control.
•Experience in database performance tuning and SQL statements analysis .
•Good Leadership skills.
•Good interpersonal, management and communication skills.
•Must speak, read, write English and Arabic (Native).