Al-Khaleej Computers & Electronic Systems
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• demonstrated hands-on technology, design, implementation, management, & leadership experience in successful Weblogic Administration.
• Understand application requirements and use cases
• Mentor younger team members
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Self-starter, motivated, proactive and able to learn new skills quickly
• Has to possess good English communication skills (written as well as spoken)
• Communicate courteously with all customers (internal and external) by telephone and email building positive relationships.
• Attend or provide training/meetings whenever required
The candidate must meet the following criteria:
• BS/MS in Computers Science or Computer Engineering, MS is Plus.
• Oracle OCP in WEBLOGIC administration.
• Eight (8) years experience in Oracle platforms
• Should be well versed in Installing various Oracle Fusion Middleware software like (Weblogic / SOA suite / OBIEE / OIM/OAM/OID/FORMS/REPORTS server… etc) along with enterprise strategy in terms of high availability and security.