Al-Khaleej Computers & Electronic Systems
• Ability to apply technical standards, principles, theories and techniques
• Programming using Oracle tools.
• Database knowledge in Oracle.
• Possesses problem-solving capabilities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Develop new applications from beginning to end within a team.
• Maintains existing applications.
• Write code that meets system requirements in a standards way.
• Ensure operational procedures and documentation is updated and well maintained.
• Analyze & troubleshoot problems and recommend solutions. Escalate as necessary.
• Bsc. in Computers Science or Computer Engineering MS is a plus
• Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) Developer track.
• Six (6) years experience in IT Development environment.
• Team working.
• Experience in developing applications contains oracle web applications and Oracle client server in addition to the conversion to web applications using Oracle 11g or later.
• Good knowledge for Jdeveloper 11g.
• 2+ years’ experience with Application Development Framework Model (ADF) and Oracle JDeveloper is ESSENTIAL.