Al-Khaleej Computers & Electronic Systems
Demanding and rewarding variety of duties related to the development, enhancement and delivery of an industry-leading web-based enterprise software system.
• Develop features across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment
• Provide engineering support (when necessary) to technical operations staff when they are building, deploying, configuring and supporting systems
• Participate with the engineering and operations teams to define plans for standardizing, scaling and enhancing our products and the services utilized to deploy/install/release those products
• Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications
• Bsc. in Computers Science or Computer Engineering MS is a plus
• • Knowledge of business workflows with an understanding of the capabilities of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, and SharePoint Designer.
• Knowledge in integration third party workflows such as K2, NINTEX.
• Experience Creating Custom SharePoint Site and List Definitions.
• Experience Building/Implementing Custom SharePoint Workflows.
• Experience in ADO.NET, Multi-Threading, .Net Remoting, IIS, Windows Services, Web Services and SOAP technology.
• Designs, develops, debugs, tests, deploys, maintains and documents SharePoint solutions using out of the box functionality when possible and custom code as needed. This includes web parts, InfoPath forms, templates, page layouts, and master pages.
• Using SharePoint Designer to design, develop workflows, web parts and connect to external data sources.
• Experience in developing applications contains oracle web applications and Oracle client server in addition to the conversion to web applications using Oracle 11g or later.
• Good knowledge for Jdeveloper 11g.
• 2+ years’ experience with Application Development Framework Model (ADF) and Oracle JDeveloper is ESSENTIAL.