Al-Khaleej Computers & Electronic Systems
• Administration of Existing and SharePoint 2010 Environments On-Premise for Test, QA and Production farms.
• Development of technical roadmap for migrating from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013.
• Apply service packs and maintain the farms. CA should have no errors.
• Ensuring SLA availability and performance of the SharePoint System.
• Design and test Disaster Recovery plan working with others in IT and Participate in Disaster Recovery planning and conduct the Disaster Recovery Testing.
• Perform typical form administrative activities such as farm backup, restore, site collection creation, and user issue resolution.
• BSc. in Computers Science or Computer Engineering.
• Ten (10) years’ experience with latest Microsoft technologies; 4 years in MS SharePoint.
• Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional (MCITP) SharePoint.
• SharePoint Installation, Configuration, and Administration experience.
• Server/Farm Architecture and design concepts (including scalability and on-going health monitoring).
• Experience with SharePoint Object Model.
• Technologies including Microsoft .NET and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server.
• Knowledge in integration third party workflows such as K2, NINTEX.
• Responsible for integration with other applications such as LYNC, Project Server and Oracle.