Al-Khaleej Computers & Electronic Systems
Responsible for the creation, maintenance and management of IT architecture models and their lower level components.
• Ensure that the respective business, application, data and technology perspectives are in line with the organization’s technology and governance strategies, policies and standards.
• Interpret, use and apply information contained within IT architecture to inform a range of business improvement activities, particularly those involved in the design, development, enhancement and maintenance of IT support systems
• Advises and recommends enterprise architecture strategies, processes and methodologies
• Participates in and manages Architecture Working Groups for the development and maintenance of the EA
• Participates in the design and implementation of IT service management standards, tools and methodologies
The candidate must meet the following criteria:
• Bsc. in Computers Science or Computer Engineering or related field.
• The candidate should have 4 to 6 years of experience for the creation, maintenance and management of IT architecture models and their lower level components.