Al-Khaleej Computers & Electronic Systems
• Provide insights on how to achieve the best return on investment from BI projects through technical and financial mastery, as well as thorough design, development, and management of applications
• Advise team members on how to establish the BI infrastructure, as well as lead development efforts for new dashboards and reporting tools.
• Drove the design and architecture of complex software solutions, from database design to UI/UX.
• Reporting/UI Design deliverables go from UI prototypes, to mock-ups to a finished product-reporting interface.
• Brainstorm broad concepts and ideas of various reporting designs, both individually and with the team, and translate those into a consumable, tangible objective.
• User & Design flows, experiences, and mockups with product specs that can be prototyped and refined in collaboration with the GRA Reporting team.
• Train junior developers on development best practices and ways to use new BI tools like QlikView/Tableau.
The candidate must meet the following criteria:
• Bsc. in Computers Science or Computer Engineering or related field.
• The candidate should have 4 to 6 years of experience on Oracle BI technologies