Al-Khaleej Computers & Electronic Systems
The security consultant will manage the following key tasks and activities:
• Provide technical support for security infrastructure
• Assist the team in developing firewall policies
• Provide guidance in Standardizing the security configuration
• Provide Second Level of Support for MOMRA users.
• Project related work like planning, configuring and implementing security changes & enhancements in the data center.
• Manage the security of all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches.
• Manage network security controls like firewall and intrusion detection systems.
• Interact and negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure network products and services.
• Maintain Network & security component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
• Monitor and test network & security devices performance (IPS, Firewalls, etc.)
• Maintain updated security Infrastructure documentation
o Years of Experience: 10-12 years of experience
o Certification: HP Master ASE - FlexNetwork Solutions or equivalent (example CCIE Security, Fortigate NSE 5)
o Must be certified HP ATP – ArcSight Security V2.