Al-Khaleej Computers & Electronic Systems
•?Oracle Database System Administration Support
•?Maintain System Integrity
•?Interface with technical support, application support, users, and Help Desk personal
•?Ability to manage tasks involving Relational Databases
•?Training and knowledge transfer to junior staff
•?Develop and maintain processes, procedures and documentation
•?Monitor, measure, and report on the progress and performance of the system with recommendations to management for evaluations.
•?Plan strategies for DBs designing and communication with other DBs .
•?To represent Operations in meetings to cover operational requirements both for new projects and to feedback
•?Assisting development teams regarding system's issues
•?Maintaining production environments relating to the online services.
•?Maintaining Diagnosing and resolving problems of databases for 24*7 availability.
The candidate must meet the following criteria:
• BS in Computers Science or Computer Engineering
• OCP – DBA Certified – is a must
• RAC experience is a must
• EXADATA knowledge is a plus
• Eight (8) years experience in IT environment with at least six (6) years in Oracle Database Administration
• Experience in planning strategies for Backup & Recovery.
• Experience in Clustering Databases, Distributed Systems, Data Networks, TCP/IP.
• Good experience in Linux, Unix and windows operating systems.
• Experience in System Analysis & Business Process
• Management of multiple schemas through system development, production and development environments
• Experience in RAC environment, (installation, configuration and administration) .
• Experience with Oracle IAS Server, RMAN and OEM Monitoring
• Experience of SHELL Scripting in Linux & Unix .
• Experience of managing oracle database using 12c cloud control.